As you can see, we love to share. We accept products and services for review purposes.
Review & Giveaway Policies
- We review ONLY products and services related to tweens, teens, and parents of tweens and/or teens. This may include: books, movies, clothing, makeup, personal care products, educational tools, technology. We do not accept products for young children, as they are not relevant to our readers.
- Review items are sent at the expense of the company and are not returned. This includes any delivery charges, brokerage fees, customs, or any other out of pocket costs associated with the product.
- Full size items must be submitted for review and a minimum value amount is applied.
- Giveaway prize(s) are managed by the company. Momfaze will provide any agreed upon documentation regarding giveaways to facilitate the program.
- There is a charge for managing giveaways. The decision of winner will be at the discretion of the editors.
- Reviews will not be provided to the company prior to publishing on the blog. By submitting a product for review, you agree to an unbiased review.
- Reviews will be posted within 4-6 weeks of product receipt.
- Custom programs, including sponsored posts, brand ambassador and others, are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.
As you can see, we love to give our opinion and we do so with candor and humor. The Momfaze editors are available for speaking engagements, interviews, and pseudo-expert sound-bytes.
Email us email@example.com for all rates or just to chat. We’d love to hear from you.
This policy is valid from March 1, 2012.
This is a personal blog edited by Mara Shapiro and Randi Chapnik Myers. The content is written by the editors or by approved content providers. The content in the blog is our opinion, unless indicated otherwise, and should not be considered professional advice.
If you have questions about Momfaze, our content, or opinions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send messages via Facebook at www.facebook.com/momfaze, or twitter @momfaze.
Momfaze accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. However, compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.